A People-first Agency
MDR Public Affairs is a unique communications, marketing, and organizational management agency. First and foremost, our goal is to support social impact.
Typically, we work with organizations that:
- oversee licensing and professional regulation to encourage marketplace fairness;
- address labour market challenges through future skills development;
- make meaningful contributions to environmental sustainability; and
- address Equity, Diversity, Decolonization, and Inclusion.
At a time when organizations are facing unprecedented challenges, MDR Public Affairs is uniquely qualified and positioned to address complex issues and drive change to influence stakeholders.
Our associates are one of a kind. Their professional backgrounds, academic achievements, and personal philosophies are inextricably bound to our values. In an increasingly intense world where breaking news never stops, it’s important to have a team that is fully engaged, remains in-tune with trends and influencers, and legitimately cares about the world in which they live.
Our work isn’t merely transactional, but deeply personal. We fully recognize today’s changing socio-political climates and commit ourselves to delivering solutions that are current, highly impactful, and relevant.
MDR Public Affairs has worked with and for a number of organizations, including the following:
Licensing and Professional Regulation
- Alberta College and Association of Opticians, Edmonton, AB
- Bereavement Authority of Ontario, Toronto, ON
- College of Kinesiologists of Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Condominium Authority of Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Real Estate Council of Ontario, Toronto, ON
As administrators of RegulatoryJobs.ca, MDR Public Affairs also manages employment listings for dozens of Canadian regulatory bodies.
Education, Labour Market, and Future Skills
- CPA School of Business, Halifax, NS
- eCampusOntario, Toronto, ON
- McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
Equity, Diversity, Decolonization and Inclusion
- Federation of Black Canadians, Ottawa, ON
- Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure, Washington, DC, USA
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), Geneva, Switzerland