As a Subscriber of ConsumerProtection.info you obtain access to certain privileges:
- An Annual Impact Statement – a report and analysis of your organization’s increased online presence through ConsumerProtection.info and its affiliates;
- Receiving online visibility as a participating subscriber;
- Receiving a customized ConsumerProtection.info plaque; and
- Receiving ConsumerProtection.info logos for your website.
You also receive privileges using the Canadian Regulatory Guide:
- Sharing articles and blogs on RegulatoryGuide.ca;
- Sharing consumer and registrant marketing campaigns on RegulatoryGuide.ca;
- Sharing public advisories to promote via social media to geo-target consumer warnings directly to affected communities;
- Livestreaming public events on RegulatoryGuide.ca; and
- Sharing information on foreign credential requirements to enter the profession(s) you regulate.
You also receive privileges using RegulatoryJobs.ca:
- Standard employment listings at no charge;
- $300 rebate on all Regional Featured Listings and 15 additional listing days;
- $300 rebate on all National Featured Listings;
- Promotion of employment opportunities on LinkedIn and Twitter through ConsumerProtection.info social media channels; and
- Separate employment listing on LinkedIn.
Your subscription agreement will be available for download once your purchase has been completed.